Report Unlawful Discrimination

What the Unlawful Discrimination Regulations cover

The City of Bowling Green has Unlawful Discrimination regulations in areas of employment, business, education, housing, and government. 

What the Unlawful Regulations Regulations do not cover

The Unlawful Discrimination within Chapter 39 does not apply to criminal complaints.  Criminal complaints should be directed to the Bowling Green Police Division by calling 419-352-1131 or visiting the Police Station, 175 West Wooster Street.  

Need more information?

The City of Bowling Green Unlawful Discrimination regulations may be found within Chapter 39 of the Codified Ordinances.  Before filing a complaint, please read through Chapter 39.

If you need more information about Fair Housing, please visit the Fair Housing page.

How to make a complaint

Complaints of unlawful discrimination should be reported.  Fill out the form linked below or if you’d prefer to speak to someone in person, please call 419-354-6204 between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday.

Housing complaints should be directed to the Housing Specialist by calling 419-354-6203 or visiting the City Building, 304 North Church Street.

Unlawful Discrimination Complaint Form