Licenses & Bonds


To perform work in or out of the public right-of-way you must be licensed and bonded with the City of Bowling Green. To inquire about a License please call the Public Works Division at 419-354-6227.

Before beginning any work in the city right-of-way contact the City of Bowling Green Public Works Department at 419-354-6227.

Project Requirements

Licenses and Fee Requirements (PDF)