Service Change (Move In/Move Out)

To start or end service, you must notify the Utility Business Office at least 24 hours before you want service to begin or end.

Phone Service Changes

Please call 419-354-6252 to make arrangements. We will need the following information:

  • Customer first and last name
  • Complete street address for the service you wish to begin or end
  • Customer phone number
  • Customer email address
  • Social Security number
  • Name, address, and phone number of your closest relative

Online Service Changes

You can also make arrangements with the following online forms: