City Park is located at 520 Conneaut Avenue, at the intersections of Conneaut Avenue and Fairview Avenue.
City Park is a traditional family park that is busy year-round, but really comes alive in the spring and summer with programs such as day camps, swim lessons, Concerts In The Park, Lunches in the Park, Family Picnics in the Park and many more exciting programs and special events. Fitness buffs, the loop around the park is one half mile.
- Basketball Courts: Shoot jump shots or play with a group on our hoops and court
- Courts are located in the back of City Park between Eli Joyce Field and the pool
- Eli Joyce Field: This lighted field plays home to our youth softball fields
- The general public can use the field when there are no scheduled programs, hardball is not allowed at this field
- Bowling Green City Pool: Enjoy a lazy river, waterslide, diving boards, lap lanes, and water area for kids
- A concession stand and shelters are available
- Call 419-354-6223 for more information on our party packages
- Horseshoe Pits: Bring your own horseshoes or use ours
- Horseshoes can be found at the pool front desk, an ID is required to check out the horseshoes
- Inline Skating Rink: Rink includes lights and nets
- The rink is open for public use unless rented
- Skatepark: Built in 2010, this is the newest addition in City Park
- The Skatepark plays host to such elements as a bowl, rainbow, eurogap, fun box, stairs, kink and square rail
- Playground: Children can play on our child safe equipment which includes slides, bridges and swings